THE MHOA STATE OFFICE OFFICE IS NOT CLOSING AS MENTIONED IN THE RECENT ALERT. THE OFFICE IS CHANGING OPERATING HOURS DUE TO THE RETIREMENT OF THE TWO OFFICE VOLUNTEERS. PLEASE CONTINUE TO CALL THE OFFICE AND SEND YOUR DUES TO THE MHOA STATE OFFICE ADDRESS. WE ARE LOOKING AT MOVING THE OFFICE TO THE KING COUNTY SIDE OF THE WATER BUT THAT IS ALL AND THAT IS IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MHOA
The MHOA State Office is ready to assist our members and any other residents in the state. Our office hours are Mon - Wed.- and Fri from 10:30 am to 1:30 PM. Residents with no club house can use the office for their meetings with MHOA staff also. We are in the Lighthouse Plaza in Bremerton.
Manufactured/Mobile Home Owners of America
3627 Wheaton Way Suite 105B
Bremerton, WA 98310
Phone: (360) 373-2436
Welcome to MHOA.
A501C3 Non-Profit Corporation
MHOA was established in 1966 and has been responsible for providing services and information along with legislative actions ever since. Our specialty is in the area of providing services to the mobile/manufactured housing community residents of Washington State.
The purpose and objective that guides MHOA was designed with a concern for improving the quality of life for all manufactured/mobile home owners and promoting the health, safety and welfare of the owners of manufactured/mobile homes. Our major activities center around the following:
1. Encouraging residents to join our organization.
2. Encouraging residents in a park to form a chapter of MHOA centering on the importance of how this allows the residents to speak united when dealing with park problems as they arise
3. Offer guidance and provide information and resources to member chapters or individual members when issues arise between residents and park management or park owners.
4. Educate residents of manufactured/mobile home communities as to the rights afforded them by the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 59.20 Mobile/Manufactured Home Landlord/Tenant Act. And the Landlord Tenant Dispute Resolution Program RCW 59.30. MHOA got the first laws passed in 1977 (RCW 59.20) and over the years helped to strengthen this Act. In 2012MHOA helped with the passage of SHB2194 closing gaps and strengthening this Act once more. In 2015 e were ack to the drawing board to further help our residents.
5. We speak as an organized voice for owners of manufactured/mobile homes to state government.
6. Provide park purchase information assistance to community residents for various forms of park purchase.
7. To maintain communications with agencies and groups involved in manufactured/mobile home affairs.
8. Monitor, Initiate and promote legislation relating to manufactured/mobile home living, keeping abreast of legislation proposed by others and reporting these proposals to all members through the Quarterly Manufactured Home Living newsletter.
If you are not familiar with our organization and your first contact with us is online or by phone (360)373-2436: We would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help.
MHOA MEANS HELPING ONE ANOTHER